Friday, October 28, 2005

ANTICLIMACTIC? ... Or: Cheney loses his little Scooter!

Well, Hmm, honestly, ...we were hoping for more. Judith should've been under a (moving) bus today. She lied like a rug! BUT... "And the beat goes on," Fitz is still investigating!
Karl "Caught Lyin'" Rove keeps his pants, for another day! Heck, we might have to Trademark another catch-phrase, "Rove CIA Leak Scandal(Tm)" may not work so well(?) anymore. But, Keep Hope Alive my brothers & sisters!
My first thoughts on the substance of the Grand Jury's FIVE INDICTMENTS against Scooter Libby is somethin' like this: [DARTH]Cheney couldn't have even gotten out of a high-back chair without his Assistant & personal valet: and "Scooter" was NOT setting his own freakin' schedule back at the beginning of Cheney's War(Iraq)!!! (I wonder who sets the agenda in the VP's office?) DICK Cheney's Assistant assisted Dick Cheney. Period! Aiding & abetting... They all knew, Condi, King George, the LOT of 'em.

But, hey, I'm still workin' for "Fitzgeral-2008." He's cool, man! I faxed him at the Prosecutor's Office, just to let him know I'm available for a modest fee, campaign-manager, whatever (okay, volunteer).
And I still think she's beautiful:I said, "Good Day!" -Herb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home