Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Al Gonzales Embarrasses Himself; + Attorneys, Judges, & Mexicans Everywhere... AGAIN.

UPDATE 7/26:Responding to email-queries: The cartoon character... is "Slowpoke Rodriguez." He's the not-so-speedy cousin of Speedy Gonzales (no relation to Alberto). END UPDATE.

Appearing again before the Senate Judiciary Committee, AGAIN Alberto Gonzales was unbelievably PATHETIC.
HE IS A SHAMEFUL DISGRACE:
"I don't know what happened Senator... That's a good question; I don't know. (I can assure you that even though I don't remember anything...) Nothing improper occurred. Are we done here? I don't remember... I don't know. Can I go now? (The Xanax Karl gave me, it's wearin' off.) I don't know... I can't remember. I don't recall... Can I go now?"
If his sworn-testimony is true,
Then he's NOT FIT to be Attorney General.

Senators from both parties were visibly frustrated and called him, and/or accused him of being (among other things):
A "LIAR,"
"IMMATURE!"
"DISHONEST,"
"DECEPTIVE."
INCOMPETENT,
STUPID
LAZY
"UNTRUTHFUL,"
"PARTISAN,"
AN EMBARASSMENT.
UNQUALIFIED,
"UNTRUSTWORTHY,"
DERELICT...
"IN CONTEMPT."
"A PERJUROR."
What-the-hell kind of role-model is he as the Country's Attorney General? That's a rhetorical question! He should be in jail. Or worse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home