Monday, May 21, 2007

BUSH Defends Al Gonzales for DISGRACING the U.S. Justice Department & NEUTERING the Federal Courts; He Dismisses Any Inquiry as "POLITICAL THEATER"

Bush & Gonzales: Definitely a TRAGEDY...
It's not funny.Partisan prosecutors pursuing political prisoners?
THE FOLLOWING IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE:
Hypothetically... If I were a Democrat, and I got a summons or subpoena from the Federal District Court in my state -- for any reason -- I would write a letter to the Judge, explaining why I would not be responding. I bet that Judge would be furious, at somebody!

Maybe, in this hypothetical, I'd appeal all the way to the Supreme Court, where I'd ask Alito & Roberts to recuse themselves from the case, for obvious reasons.
That could get messy, Herb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home