Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Hanukkah AND Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas friends,And... Happy Hanukkah!
HANUKKAH: The 8-day "Festival of Lights," begins on Christmas Day ihis year! The two Holidays haven't coincided the way they do TONIGHT... in "fiddy" years! (50) That's a fact. Correct me in comments if I got something wrong, Herb.
I thought about Jesus today, while celebrating Christmas w/ friends and family. Jesus was Jewish. Then, I thought about Bill O'Reilly's distraction "war..."

I concluded Jesus would be pissed at Fox(fakes)News & Bill O'Reilly for hijacking His birthday for their own commercial & political purposes. I mean, "Jesus Christ," it's a Holy day! (holiday) Actually, Jeez' was a chill-dude; I think He'd say "happy holidays" and hope NOT to offend a stranger. So, you lose, Bill!O'Reilly lost the war... "HAPPY HOLIDAYS," Herb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home