Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Monica Goodling, A Waste Of (Oxygen?) Good Immunity On A Bad Witness?

She admitted, rather matter-of-factly, to regularly breaking the law by hiring hack Republicans and excluding qualified Democrats in federal-prosecutors' offices across the country. Her memory was a bit Alberto-esque: "I don't remember," she said -- quite a bit for someone with immunity. Many of her answers were just meaningless, like my favorite: (paraphrasing)::
"different people said different things (about different stuff) at different times..."
SAY WHAT? (That happened to me, today!)

She pretended not to know
Karl Rove [Karl who?].
She said she regretted her (life) criminal activities: "I know I crossed the line; but I didn't intend to commit a crime." [that's nice!]
She thought her job was: "TO SERVE THE PRESIDENT." [She didn't mention the PEOPLE, the LAW, or the CONSTITUTION.]Someone oughta look into whether she should really be runnin' around (amuck) with a license to practice law... Let her (burn?) work at the RNC, after she serves her sentence...
Yeah, I know, Herb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home