Wednesday, August 01, 2007

[I'm with Leslie Hill*.] "Dow Jones" & Wall Street Journal lose all of their power, prestige, and credibility; Overnight!

*in "spirit."

I - no understand
...
What the--? How, why?
(Damn, Anne's family!)
(the Bancrofts)
“It’s a bad thing for the Journal and American journalism that the Bancroft family could not resist Rupert Murdoch’s generous offer,” said former Dow Jones director Jim Ottaway Jr., who opposed Rupert Murdoch’s takeover of Dow Jones.

Another board member, Leslie Hill,
“quit the board in protest last night.”
Rupert Murdoch bought The Wall Street Journal, and the Dow Jones... I thought the "Dow" was a number -- apparently not. I don't know exactly what "they" do... I guess, in combination? (Rupey got both.)

But, if Murdoch's gonna report, inform, or manage the markets the way he does TV-news at Fox News, there's bound to be trouble. Me-thinks, Herb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home